Thursday, March 31, 2011

day #12

iPod Shuffle!

Hello gang!  So basically my task today is easy.  Turn on my iPod, put it on shuffle, and list the first 15 songs that play.  PIECE OF CAKE! (Thank God because I have a busy day!) 

Oh and by the way, the shuffle feature of my iPod is by far my most favorite thing about my phone.  It gets used all day everyday in my office on the Bose. So here we go!

1. "Blossom" - Candlebox
2. "Amazing" - Blue October
3. "Take Your Time Coming Home" - Fun!
4. "The Weight of the World" - Her Space Holiday
5. "We Laugh Indoors" - Death Cab For Cutie
6. "Paper Heart" - All American Rejects
7. "Carry Us Away" - Circa Survive
8. "Better Than We Break" - Maroon 5
9. "Set Down Your Glass" - Snow Patrol
10. "A Whisper and a Clamor" - Anberlin
11. "Still at Shore" - Shane and Shane
12. "Ready and Waiting to Fall" - Mae
13. "Happy in Love" - Dear & The Headlights
14. "Breathless" - Better Than Ezra
15. " Brightest Little Firefly" - Copeland

Ecclectic much?  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment