Friday, March 18, 2011

a new day, a new blog!

Well hello again... It's been a while.  =)

I've been blogging on and off (much more "off" than "on") for about 8 years.  Oh yes, back in the day of Xanga, I was blogging nearly everyday.  (probably about snow cones and boys) And I've blogged a little since then, but not consistently.  All the joys of moving to a small town and being homesick for the city made life get hectic, and somewhere in the juggling I stopped writing completely.  So, now that I've been here in Muskogee over a year and I'm feeling more settled...  I'm back!

To kick start this new blog adventure, I want a clean slate and a fresh start.  A few of my friends recently did a 30-day blog series, one prompted blog each day for 30 consecutive days.  I think that's a great place to start, to get my creative juices flowing again. So tomorrow will be Day #1, and we'll start this little adventure.  Once my 30 days are up, I hope to write a couple times a week, and I'm certain it will become random, silly, heartfelt, funny, ranting, preaching, dreaming, laughing, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment