Friday, March 25, 2011

day #6

PICTURES THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY

I love pictures... I always have!  My apartment and my office are both covered in pictures of my friends and family.  I know I can't go too crazy here, so I'll limit myself to 10.


My OKC co-workers are among my favorite people in this world.  They make work a JOY everyday, even if I'm 2 hours away from them most days.  I LOVE getting to go back and spend time with them. 




It's alwyas interesting to see how they spell my name when they take my order at Starbucks.  Linzy and I always giggle about it.  But one day, this happened!  SO CLOSE!!! I didn't even give a hint!  (It's the small things in life.)


I love this picture simply because it says so much. A little too much wine.  Sleepy and Happy.  =)

I LOVE when the sun breaks through the clouds and you can literally see BEAMS of light.  There's such a sign of hope and possibility in moments like these.

Dad and his Jeep, the first time we went rock crawling.  GREAT memories!  (This, of course, is BEFORE the lift kit and huge wheels now)


Perhaps one of the most gorgeous sunrises I've ever witnessed... Lake Murray 2007

2010 ACLS Game 6, Yankees at Rangers.  Dad and I went, and even though my boys lost, it was an INCREDIBLE experience to have my first post-season game be such a huge win, taking TX to the world series, where they then got their butts handed to them.  =)

Although I love living in a small town, I love traveling to the big city too!  This is downtown Austin, the only big city (other than OKC I guess!) that I've traveled to since living in Muskogee.  What a trip!



I swear, one day I'm sending this to Hallmark with the caption "Hippo Birdie".  I think it'd make a great card in their "Fresh Ink" line.  I think it's freakin hilarious.




No comments:

Post a Comment