Wednesday, April 13, 2011

day #20

FUNNIEST MEMORIES

Oh my... I certainly love to laugh, and I've learned over the years not to take myself so darn seriously.  But there are a few moments that stick out in my head, as to times I've literally peed my pants from laughing.  (Yeah it's not something I make a habit of, but I'm also guilty of it a few times.)  Here are a couple examples.

In August of 2006, I was sitting around a dinning room table with some of my favorite women.  My mom, my sister, my best friend Kristen, and her sister and mom.  We were addressing wedding invitations.  We were going down the invite list (which was HUGE) and splitting them up.  My mom got to a name that seemed particularly funny to her.  Jimmy Pospistle.  (I'm sorry Jimmy, wherever you are.)  He was Nathan's friend, and all 6 of us women just laughed and laughed and laughed until we cried, and until I came dangerously close to peeing my pants.  Oh I still crack up when I think about it.

Just last year dad and I were standing in his kitchen trying to come up with a list he was supposed to be texting to our friend Mark (now of course I don't even remember what the list was) but I do remember dad laughing harder than I've EVER seen him laugh.  He actually fell down to the floor, wiping tears from his eyes.  I laughed til I cried, and may have peed a little then too. HAHA!!!

A couple weeks ago during "Razzle Dazzle" (thank god it was dress rehearsal) we were dancing/singing and making our creepy faces.  I just happened to catch the City Manager's creepy face out of the corner of my eye, and I couldn't sing or dance because I was too busy trying not to pee my pants. or my dress.

Plenty more of those situations, but I don't want anyone to think I'm a habit pants-pee-er.  HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment